Skip to main content

Waiting


Waiting
A thousand years had gone,
I’m waiting for you all alone.

I just want to hear your “sorry”,
So I don’t need to worry.


Even if you are not around,
I can still hear your heart starts to pound.

I remember when we fight,
And I remember how you hug me tight.

I always love how you look into my eyes,
Because there is where my hope lies.

I always love how you treat me,
Treat me like you do love me
  
I miss you, really miss you,
Hope you know I do love you.

This poem is made by me and Admin G
-B-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fermented Tubers' Juice Recipe

Fermented Tubers’ Juice Ingredients: Fermented Tubers Milk Sugar’s water Ices How to make it: 1. Put the ices to the blender.

About 9gag?

I love 9gag, how about you? This is some of the post I'd like you to see or read.