Skip to main content

My Little Wish


So, this is my ballad poem ^^ what do you think ?



My Little Wish


This is my line
One and only mine
Feel awkward when you kiss my forehead
Not looking back, you just go ahead

My life was done
When you are gone
You drive me in crazy
Baby, why are you so hazy ?


It has to be you to wear this tuxedo
Wearing this white dress and feel like a weirdo
I wish you are here to say that vow
But I knew it’s just your shadow


I’ll erase those thoughts that this love is selfish
No doubt, that’s my little wish




GRACE LAMRIA PAKPAHAN
English Assignment
20 / 01/ 2014
Sir Erick Adam Miller and Sir Hendriek Hasan



g's~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fermented Tubers' Juice Recipe

Fermented Tubers’ Juice Ingredients: Fermented Tubers Milk Sugar’s water Ices How to make it: 1. Put the ices to the blender.

About 9gag?

I love 9gag, how about you? This is some of the post I'd like you to see or read.