Skip to main content

I'll Hold On Till The End


So, this is our first post. It's my poem. My teacher asked all the students to make a ballad poem. So, this is it. Tell me what you think about this.

I’LL HOLD ON TILL THE END

I used to hope we could fly,
Together we would fly to the sky,
A place where we wouldn’t be seperated,
A place where we know we are fated.


Your eyes were bright stars,
But you leave my heart scars,
My heart beat fast when you were here before,
But I know I am not what you are looking for.

I give you everything you need,
And i think about you till my heart could bleed,
I’m walking, crying in the rain,
Hope others could not see the pain.

I will always try to pretend,
And I’ll hold on till the end.


Brenda Yovika
English Assignment
17/01/14
Sir Erick Adam Miller and Sir Hendriek Hasan


-B-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fermented Tubers' Juice Recipe

Fermented Tubers’ Juice Ingredients: Fermented Tubers Milk Sugar’s water Ices How to make it: 1. Put the ices to the blender.

About 9gag?

I love 9gag, how about you? This is some of the post I'd like you to see or read.