Skip to main content

What Does The Fox Say??

This is not an assignment. But I made it for myself. And I'll post it here. This is originally mine.


“WHAT DOES THE ‘FOX’ SAY??”

What does the fox say?
Let me tell you what he say,
Ylvis’ song isn’t playing,
But the ‘fox’ is pretending.



The ‘fox’ told me something,
Something that let you know he’s playing.
Then he told me more,
Something that you must have heard before.


He told me,
Told me that he’s not going to leave me,
But then the foolish me trusted him,
And even fell in love with him.


The ‘fox’ is killing you softly, he’s a toxic,
Which will make you sick.


Brenda Yovika
17/01/14


-B-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fermented Tubers' Juice Recipe

Fermented Tubers’ Juice Ingredients: Fermented Tubers Milk Sugar’s water Ices How to make it: 1. Put the ices to the blender.

About 9gag?

I love 9gag, how about you? This is some of the post I'd like you to see or read.