Skip to main content

Another poem?


What do you think about this poem? I haven't thought about it's title. Can someone give a title for this little poem?

_______________

Love is something we can’t reset,
But it is something I'll never regret.
I hope be with you together is our fate,
And it is something I’ll never hate.


You told me that I’m yours,
And so you are mine of course,
They hate us because they are jealous,
Jealous because our love is fabulous.

You always give your shoulder for me to cry on,
And I promise that I won’t leave you alone,
Solve all our problems together,
Come to talk to my father.

They say nothing last forever,
But our love will stop never.

Brenda Yovika
17/01/14


-B-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fermented Tubers' Juice Recipe

Fermented Tubers’ Juice Ingredients: Fermented Tubers Milk Sugar’s water Ices How to make it: 1. Put the ices to the blender.

About 9gag?

I love 9gag, how about you? This is some of the post I'd like you to see or read.